Pickling with Grace Black
Saturday, September 23, 1:30
Max 10 persons
Handmade preserves are always a welcome gift and a wonderful way to savour the harvest over the winter. Emily shares her much loved family recipe and canning tips in this 90-minute workshop. Learn to pickle an array of organic vegetables. Take home four jars of your handmade preserves.
90 minute Experience includes:
• A tasting of premade pickled vegetables
• Farm fresh organic vegetables ready for you to slice
• Emily’s pickle spice blend and Mingle Hill Certified
• Two 500ml & two 250mL canning jars ready to be
filled and sealed
• Tutorial and pickling recipes with history of preserves
• Four jars of your newly handmade preserves to take
home – for you and to gift!